Women Led Output-based Aid (WOBA) Cambodia project aims to address challenges and inequities in Cambodia’s rural water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) sector. The project has two objectives:
- To improve rural livelihoods through increased access to equitable WASH services, especially among marginalised community members;
- To improve gender empowerment and inclusion of women through program implementation and decision making.
A number of learning notes, which are extracts from the Mid-term Review report, have been written to document the lessons learnt.
- WOBA Cambodia partnership structure
- Impacts of WOBA for marginalised households in rural Cambodia
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment in WOBA