Women Led Output-based Aid Vietnam (WOBA) project aims to address challenges and inequities in Vietnam’s rural water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) sector. The project has two objectives:
- To increase access to equitable WASH services for the poor and marginalised (gender and social inclusion) communities in rural Vietnam;
- To improve gender empowerment and inclusion of women through program implementation and decision making.
A number of learning notes, which are extracts from the Mid-term Review report, have been written to document the lessons learnt.
- WOBA Viet Nam partnership structure
- OBA and WASH services for marginalised households in rural Viet Nam: Policy implications from the Mid-term Review
- Impacts of WOBA for marginalised households in rural Viet Nam
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment in WOBA